Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter comes down with a cold regularly - about once every 2 to 3 months. During the winter months between December and February, she would inevitably be sick at least once. I put her on EpiCor since the beginning of December last year, and for 2 1/2 months, she hasn't been sick! Even during December, when everybody in our entire household took turn getting sick, she stayed clear. When she did get a few sniffles, I could use other natural remedies to help her fend it off - which before, didn't work. Every time, she started with running nose and would end up coughing. Since seeing her results, I started taking the adult version too.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Gave a capsule a day for 3 days to my 5 year old when he started coming down with a cold. Stopped it dead in its tracks. The adult version does the same thing for my wife and I. Great product.

Immune support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Economical immune support,...but not suitable if have candida.

Dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not helped for my daughter at all. I started to give it for her then she stated snifter. Snifter not gone about a week, and after a week she got angina. I was very disappointed because so many hopes were on epicor.

Teenage Imune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works well while boosting his imune system for sports

It helped my son

Posted by mimmii on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My son had cold so often that I had to try something and I tried Epicor. Is it a coincidence or not, but this winter my son is much healthier than other children in kindergarden. If he gets cold he feels better much faster than before and no more complications.

first time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is first time i have ordered it. My 5,5 years old is using it for first time...i hope it works!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for kids health, easy to take, small caps.

Fights candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s good to battle with candida.

Very good quality at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality at a great price!

1 2