:::No Response From MFG / Muscle Pain::::

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had some general questions about the product and emailed the manufacturer, Healthy Origins, but no response. In my experience this is reason enough to avoid the seller in the future. No customer service, no purchases. The supplement caused muscle pain within a week at HALF DOSE similar to what I experienced with STATINS. I stopped using it.

Made my stomach too gassy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought a bottle to lower my cholesterol. After a few days taking it, I got a very bad gassy upset stomach reaction. I stopped taking it immediately. I am surprised that my stomach was hurting bad because I read that Consumer Lab recommends this brand. I am sure it is a very good brand for many people but for me it just upset my stomach too much. I will just have to try another Red Yeast Rice.

Not For Me - Cholestene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will return the unopened bottle. Developed an internal quiver after three days on this product; I took them for a total of five days; after an additional week of not taking them, the quivering stopped. Very unusual feeling.

YEAST RICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

IT GAVE ME LOTS OF GAS AND THEN FREQUENT OVERLY-SOFT BOWELS. STOPPED TAKING IT.

doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

after one month my cholesterol became bigger

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I search the ingredients on this supplement and I don't like it,so I trow away!

I need more time

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will rate it after I have taken it for 3 months and I get a blood test to see if my cholesterol goes down.