Cholestene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This made me a little dizzy but only tried it for one or two days. Will try with less dosage.

Haven't tried it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried it yet

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When the brand I had been using was no longer available, I used Consumer Lab Reports to help me decide which new brand of red yeast rice I would purchase. Cholestene seemed like a good choice for me. Using Slo Niacin and red yeast rice (and a sensible diet and moderate exercise)has been enough to keep my cholestrol at acceptable levels. It will be several more weeks before blood tests reveal whether there has been any change, so I'm only giving Cholestene and 3-star rating; in other words, so far so good. I would, however, give iHerb 5 stars. This is the first time I have purchased a product from them and I am 100% satisfied.

great product but dont use if you have hemorrhoids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its nice for cholesterol but dont use if have any problem for hemorrhoids its make me bleeding

color of capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if there was a formula change but I have purchased this product from other sources and the capsules have been dark red. The ones I purchased from iherb (same brand) are much lighter in color almost pink. I will see if they have the same effect on my cholesterol.

Too soon to say

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whether it works or not I will only know after my next blood test. I’m taking a neutral position for now

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taking this for a number of years. Helped to lower my cholestrol. I didn't want a prescription drug from Doctor. I have recommended this to a lot of people and they're also very satisfied with their results.

Cholestene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product. My friend and I have bought this item for several years and decided to find it on the internet. iHerb is much cheaper as we were paying appro. $22.00 per bottle. So we are very happy and much richer, ha!!

Good price and product--Looong delivery time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I guess they keep pricing competitive by slow delivery time. Yes, you can pay for faster one, but still slower than other services.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Red Yeast Rice about 3 weeks ago so I don't really know how well it's working. When I have a cholestoral test, then it will be easier to respond to your rating request.

1 2