it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical, but it did improve my lipid profile considerably; not much change in HDL, but LDL went down by almost 50 points. Highly recommended.

Healthy Origins Cholestene Red Yeast Rice, 120 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Blood test results have shown that 4 capsules per day reduced my chloesterol from 330mg to 195 mg. I am very pleased with the product

Working well so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband had a total cholesterol of 321. 3 months later after a change of diet and taking Cholestene, his total cholesterol has come has come down 40 points and his LDL also went down from 236 to 174. So far so good...

It really works!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't take prescription meds for my cholesterol. Started to take this along with Omega-3 Marine oil and my numbers are way down. I think my doctor who wasn't to happy about me taking it, was surprised.

Take care of your heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried 3 different Red Yeast Rice products from local store and Puritan Pride. But this is the only one I buy now. I'm thinking that others were watered down or did not function properly. I take two, twice per day for the past 5 years. My blood pressure is NORMAL and I have zero side effects from this product. Try this one before buying something else!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product realy worked .It also lowered the triglicerides for my husband

Good product & cheap price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mother says she is feeling great. I'm not doc but this product works great together with Omega 3 + CoQ10.

cholestoral high,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

since I have been taking this, my cholestoral has come down a lot.

use of product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this instead of Lipitor. It keeps my cholestrol down so I don't have to take the other.

Still taking this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I will continue taking this and go back for my blood test probably a month later. This is my second bottle, so far there hasn't been any side effect and my husband cholesterol had gone down with this in a month although mine still need time to see the effect, so it is very subjective, but this is a good one to get per consumerlab recommendation with its proveable active content

1 2 3