Anxiety/Take the Edge Off

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this kind after using Jarrow brand. Not as quick as the Jarrow brand in giving me relief from anxiety, from moods of anger or frustration.

Curb bingeing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is, personally, a life saving supplement. Recommended by a Poliquin Personal Trainer to reset my neurotransmitters in times of stress-induced carb cravings, I have been amazed to say that IT WORKS!! I have not binged for over a month, the longest time I can remember succeeding.

Inositol

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

Use it to control panic attacks

Exactly as promised

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

Arrived inside two weeks of ordering. Even including postage it is ten times cheaper than any inositol I can source in Australia. HPLC showed less than 1% iso-penta inositol derivatives and no reducible sugars.

Very good for a number of things

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great value. Inositol is useful for a number of things, I use it to help get to sleep and cholesterol control. Taken with regular niacin it seems to lower the flush. After using for a few days, I notice the relaxing effects wear off. I suppose the body gets used to it. I take a break for a couple of days and start again.

PCOS support

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm using 1/2 tsp twice daily to help with PCOS. It dissolves in water well, has very little taste. I've lost a little bit of weight, this may have helped.

didn't notice a difference

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on March 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I previously took Inositol powder by Jarrow with great results in helping with anxiety and relaxation as well as sleep. It was getting too expensive so I tried this brand and took the same dose but had zero results. I will not buy this one again.. see my page for more info and reviews!!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take about 2 tsp in my tea everyday, twice a day, I have PCOS and I have read that this helps, I noticed that my facial hair ( I have some facial hair on my chin) is growing more slowly. I also take other supplements for PCOS so I cannot guarantee that this happens only thanks to the inositol.

three stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Found this to help with my ocd at first, but I Ran out so was off it for about a week. When I Resumed taking I didn't feel it had the same Affect for some reason. Im still taking and have been On it for about two months consecutively. Will keep taking until I run out, then im not sure

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

seems to be ok. I had got the Jarrow before. This compares reasonably well.

1 2 3 4