Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

Use it to control panic attacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

seems to be ok. I had got the Jarrow before. This compares reasonably well.

Keeps me much calmer

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), IBS, and severe PMS / PMDD. Maybe CIRS as well. This really helps to keep me calm. I have to take minimum 1 tsp 2x in the day then 2 tsp at night ie 20g per day. If I even switch to 3 tsp it doesn't seem to work. It also seems to help my hormones as well and have better PMS and periods. Highly recommended. It has a nice taste also. I just wish there was an easier form ... like a 1000mg capsule with no magnesium stearate that were available. I don't like mixing it in water 3x a day. I may just try 10g 2x per day. My dr says there are no side effects from this and it seems to be so.

Little Too Early To Tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this product for going on 3 weeks now. Started out the 1st week only taking 1/4 tsp. 1X daily. 2nd week went up to 1/4 tsp. 2X daily. Here in my 3rd week up to 1/4 tsp. 3X daily. That will be my highest dose at least for the time being. Seems to have cleared my thinking some already. I suffer from multiple auto-immune disorders, anxiety, panic attacks, & depression.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

good for your hair good for your skin good for your brain

Inisitol Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was the best price I found on line. Huge quanity - low price. This bottle at the health food store would have set me back 75 - here it is just 15 or so. Promp delivery also.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

what i consider even better is the service i get from iherb.com.thank you

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

the only thing i had a problem with was my delivery. i paid for 3 day and it took much longer.