Had headaches whenever I take these alone or with anything else (caffeine)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel calm but I also feel my head throbing :(

Really helpful

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these every night at bedtime. It helps me get a sounder, more relaxed sleep and wake refreshed. If I am anxious or over-stimulated during the day I'll take two. The effect is subtle but very real--a wave of relaxation washes over me within 20-30 minutes. In my case, when combined with magnesium it actually reduces blood pressure and heart rate while not causing drowsiness. A perfect companion on long drives when alertness is paramount. Tell your friends and family about this great new product! Click on my user name (alloriginal) to find lots of healthy ideas.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does the trick and makes me sleepy when I am not ready for sleep and need to get some rest before next morning. I also drink only green tea during the day but this is stronger than a cup of green tea.

Works synergisticallywith caffeine to produce profound calmness, less noticeable effects when taken on its own

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, works really well when taken alongside caffeine or a few hours prior, noticeable calming of body and mind without drowsiness, takes the edge of stimulants and helps with nervous energy/restlessness etc.

A handy accompaniment to high caffeine consumers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love my caffeine but I do notice that I acquire an increased heart rate and slight headache when my consumption is around 400mg daily. Taken in conjunction with my coffees and caffeine pills, it certainly relieves these symptoms.