Good value for money

Posted by iHerb Client on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my 69-year-old mother. At first she had little faith in the supplement, but 3 weeks after she started taking it she noticed that her dizziness had gone away, and that her vision had become clearer. I tried the softgels myself after a week of strenuous work on the pc, and my eyes felt relieved after the first intake. The supplement is relatively inexpensive. Good value for money.

Result came quickly and Cheap price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ไม่เกินหนึ่งขวด คุณจะรู้สึกตางคุณมีพลังมากขึ้น ตอนนี้ผมนั่งจ้องหน้าจอแล็ปท็อปสบายเลย ราคาก็ถูก I used to buy other brands but the result was not obvious or stay the same with my eyes problem. After I took this 1 pill a day for 1.5months. I started to notice by myself to see thing more clear and not to afraid to sit in front of laptop for long hours. The price is unbeatable too > cheap / more pills. Next time, I will buy 180 pills economic size.

No effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After consumed most a bottle, I don't feel any effect for my eyes. Will try another brand.

I could not recommend

Posted by Amber on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After consumed 2 bottles, I don't feel any effect for my eyes.

Tiny capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tiny capsule very easy to swallow.

Lutein order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have always enjoyed the benefits of iherb products, however I am still waiting to receive this order shipment at P. O. Box 771475 St. Louis, MO 63177. Lutein. Thank you.

great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

this is a good product at a great price . I will definitely order these again

Good product. I am satisfied

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Must have for people who has eyes illnesses. I always buy it to my parents. I read that lutein can increase eyesight for healthy people too.

recover my eyessight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

wow this Lutein can recover my eyesight after 1 week , fix my BlUrRy / DiZzY when i have to work all day long and read a lot of paper

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good price, large quantity

1 2