It's very Good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delivery is in 1 week by DHL, I am in dublin, Ireland. I am not native English-speeker. Pleas bear with me for my english. I have both Grape Seed from iHerb and Sogar Lycopene [from local store, but I will order from iHerb next time]. I am 41 years old, I usually get tired after my job, I feel I get much better only 1-2 weeks later, and also clearer mind than before. I don't feel that bad even I work very late to 8:00pm. I recommend Lycopene and Grape Seed for person over 40, and I consider iHerb gives good price & value. Liang

Also lowers LDL cholesterol and blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product absolutely lowered my LDL and total cholesterol 80 points (no effect on triglycerides or HDL), and it also lowered my blood sugar about 15 points. It lowered my blood pressure (about 10 points) as advertised. The effects on cholesterol are definitely dose-dependent, and for me it lowers it about 10 points per pill. I take 4 of the 300 mg capsules twice a day (total of 8 capsules a day), which I have found is the maximum I can take. I wasn't expecting the cholesterol and blood sugar benefits, but after noticing it I found there are serious controlled studies to support this effect on metabolic syndrome. It also reduces my appetite at larger doses. I have wasted an insane amount of money trying countless useless supplements over the course of my life, but it was all worth it just to find this one product. If you have metabolic syndrome, it may dramatically improve your health profile.

BP Grape Seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does not give me a dramatic drop in blood pressure but in conjunction with other supplements I'm able to control it w/o taking dangerous drugs. A good staff.

Posted by kookica on March 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

My Bp has always been high on the 140/90 and even with doctor's medication (the strongest dose available) it was unstable, fluctuating between 130 -140. So i decided to give it a try & after the 1st capsule, my bp dropped significantly, now it's always in the 116/75 to 125/85 range. Very pleased with the results. I have gave a bottle to my dad to try & his bp is 120/80 for a 65 year old at 4pm. i think that''s a pretty good reading. Already starting on the 2nd big bottle. But it didn't work for my friend. So I guess it's quite subjective.

Does nothing for my HBP

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for my HBP hoping to get off my medications but even with my medications and taking this, I see no difference. I was hopeful after reading how it has helped others, but sadly it has done nothing for me.

Good for Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is good for anything caused by inflammation. Terrific for blood pressure but be patient--it doesn't help overnight. Good brand and good price.

Pricier per mg than other products - Better if it was Vegetarian Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pros: It is a good product. I take 1 capsule 4 times per day. Cons: Pricier per mg than other products even at that large size (150 caps). I would prefer vegetarian capsules.

MegaNatural BP GrapeSeed Extract, 300 mg. capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I hope that this product will always be available. It has made a definite positive improvement in my blood pressure!

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lowered blood pressure from 150/95 down to 115/68. Will continue to use this one instead of prescriptions.

help to improve my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this 1 cab with vitc per day, a month later my old friends told me that my skin is better than before.