A Great Natto With A Reasonable Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Healthy Origins Nattokinase is a great product which really works in thinning the blood. I have been taking this natto for about 9 months now. To make sure it is working, I test my blood fibrinogen every 4 months. I like to keep my fibrinogen below 300 mg/dl to reduce the risk for stroke or heart attack due to a blood clot. I take 3 capsules every 8 hours per day. My blood tests show that this brand works since my fibrinogen is well below 300 mg/dl. I used to take Allergy Research and/or Nutricology Natto, which are very high quality brands. But, they have become very expensive and I can't really afford them any more. I tried other cheaper brands, which did not work as well according to my blood tests. I am very happy that Healthy Origin brand is working as well as Allergy Resaerch and Nutricology brands. I absolutely recommend this brand specially if you like to thin your blood because of Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) episodes and you are an outdoor person. I am using this natto as a blood thinner since I get AFib once in a while. However, I like outdoors, hiking and camping. As a result, I don't want to take blood thinners like Coumadin or Pradaxa because I am afraid I can bleed to death if I have a falling accident miles away from the trial head. So, I thin my blood with natto and I make sure it works by doing a fibrinogen blood test every 4 months. The Healthy Origins Natto really works and it does NOT have any fillers either. Great brand. Scott

good value for price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

seems to work as nicely as the other nattokinase out there. my only wish is that it would also include vitamin K2- as that is the vitamin responsible to redirecting calcium to bones and removing calcium plaque from the heart and arteries as the combination is present in nattofood.

Love this Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We really like this brand of Natto, we have 2 per day for maintenance, plus 2 serrapeptase. Keeps BP down and got rid of pain in joints and knees.

Works Great for Decent Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a review of the bottle of 60s that said low potency. I switched to this brand a while back and I have noticed no loss of potency. I use as part of an anticoagulant protocol to replace Coumadin. When I get a cut etc, I'm definitely adequately anticoagulated so I think the potency is just fine. I recommend this product.

My favorite brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well. No soy, non-GMO and no magnesium stearate (which interferes with absorption).

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

works well, some caps are empty (better QC required)

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not bad,think it's better then Dr Best's at almost same price.

The cheapest nattokinase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have been using it for years: granny is 97. In the description it says NON-GMO, also on the bottle NON-GMO. Reading the horrible effects of GMO's and seeing photos of rats with huge tumors when fed only GMO food - - - I want only the non gmo.

Good for the Heart !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been taking Nattokinerase for a year already . Does helps to reduce heart palpitations .

Nattokinase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My inlaws and many others are on blood thinners which I have heard compared to rat poison, yet they have been told not to eat too many dark leafy greens because it can thin the blood too much. Uhhh, I'll take the natto and salad and forgo the rat poison!. We take this because it is completely natural with no side effects. According to an alternative physician, it can reverse stroke damage and prevent or dissolve clots if taken in a timely manner after the event.

1 2