Excellent Prebiotic fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a very smooth and hypo-allergenic fiber, which has been extensively studied for its ability to modulate gut microbiota and yields scfa's. I highly recommend it.

Mixes well and has a neutral flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I havn't been using this long enough to comment on it's effects on intestinal function, but it mixes into water well and tastes ok. My 8 year old son takes it without complaint.

沒有不良副作用

Posted by ivykao on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

我常常旅行在外一趟就是十多、二十多天,出門在外無法掌控各營養攝取量,特別是纖維,還好找了很久找到這瓶,我的消化系統比較敏感,像市面上很多什麼加了纖維的油切綠茶我是碰不得的,一喝就好像肚子裡有人在打鼓,脹氣、放屁不停的那種,看了評價大家說不會放屁,所以才大膽一試,這次我在雪梨二十多天,每天一匙加入飲品喝,無不良反應,不脹氣、不放屁,每天固定上廁所,效果真的讓我很滿意,所以我又入手第二瓶,囤貨!!

Recommended by a friend for gut Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using this product. for years, I have taken psyllium and always liked that, but decided to create more variety in fiber supplementation in attempt to keep the microbiome healthy. I like variety. What wouldn't those bacr]Féria prefer variety too? I am taking this before bed with my probiotic.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved it! Very easy to take and it really helped with my bloating and metabolism. Happy customer! :)

mixed well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

What I've been looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised when there was no taste and no grit! This is the fiber supplement I've been looking for!

Dr recommended for gut health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My functional medicine dr has recommended this product for gut health. I've suffered with SIBO and other IBS issues. I put this in my smoothies and it doesn't have a strong taste and dissolves well. Think it helps my digestion and motility.

Worked great and Worth trying

Posted by REBATE on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is PHGG, i.e. Partially Hydrolized Guar Gum. Works great as a prebiotic, and if you've been prescribed Xifaxan (Rifaximin) for SIBO, taking PHGG with the antibiotic improves efficacy. It's also worth taking something for motility, eg. Motilpro or low dose erythromycin.