Healthy Origin Chlorella Pills compared to Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is so easy to pop a pill rather than eat a spoonful of chlorella powder. Chlorella powder is so dusty it will choke me and has to be mixed with salad, sauce, juice, etc. So I looked for pills. Most of the pills available are disappointingly pale and poor in taste when compared to the rich dark-green Yaeyama chlorella powder - and this Healthy Origins pill is no exception: it is pale and bland in taste when chewed. But it is cheaper than other pills and is not so tiny, so that I don't have to pop so many of them to get the recommended 5 grams per day. Result: I buy both the powder and these pills to get the valuable minerals in Chlorella that are recommended by Dr Mercola and Oz.

Clean Lab grown Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Chlorella is the supplement I swear by. Made me lose quite alot of weight and improve my health dramatically. This Chlorella is very clean, Healthy Origins Chlorella is obtained from Perry's Nutraceutics grown in raceway ponds. I don't trust anything grown off the shores of Japan or Korea, the radioactive nuclear waste has even spread to the USA. Its a nuclear meltdown EVERY SINGLE DAY at Fukushima, 6 years and still counting. They just dump all the nuclear waste into the sea. I don't know how they are ever going to solve that issue.

Great chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I thought I'd give this a try and I can't say I'm disappointed. It seems to be an excellent chlorella product, have so far had good results with usage. Will likely buy again.

Excellent! A Winner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking chlorella for over 20 years and have tried many brands. This is definitely one of the best I have tried. Love the convenient large size bottle too.

Great effective and Worth trying, You can get 5 to 20% DISC0UNT by entering the below life time PR0M0 C0DE for all iherb products

Posted by A on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Enter the C0DE above without space at Apply PR0M0 C0DE window, enjoy the 5 to 20% less in your whole cart. As this is lifetime PR0M0 C0DE, you can note down and use whenever you purchase from iherb in future!

Good store

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product was fast delivered to brazil.

Taste great

Posted by j3nny9irL on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of chlorella and I carry them out with me as a snack

Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price and excellent value. Improves vision, helps with general well-being and supports energy levels. Definitely recommend this product. I take it in combination with Spirulina for added benefits.

This product has great features.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, good price. I recommend it!

Chlorella