not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

i wonder why it use plastic container. and why smell not so strong as other brands. but still mentioning "organic, extra virgin, cold press" seems same level as other brands?

My everything oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

skin oil, eyelash grower, hair treatment, hand oil, eyebrow growth, cooking oil, and many more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

ok, but Artisana coconut oil, is one of best

Fantastic oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different coconut oils from different manufacturers. This is definitely one of the best, if not the best.

Seems like good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, eHerb did not pack my shipment well, and this coconut oil leaked all over the box, even though it was sealed. Aside from that, it seems like good oil, and I plan to make deodorant with it. Has a mild taste, so probably also fine for cooking.

yet to try

Posted by suemio96 on August 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have received my package today and upon checking my items, found that this oil spill a bit maybe due to custom check on Singapore side and a bit dissapointed. Hpe that iherb could have pack or seal this item more securely.

Amazing smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this coconut oil is amazing! Using for food, good quality!

Value for money

Posted by sugarcrusted on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time I'm trying this brand, and it's great! It has a soft coconut scent which I love. The price is awesome.

Beautiful Skin Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my GO TO SKIN FOOD for revitalizing and keeping my skin hydrated and nourished from the outside. This container with the wide mouth is perfect for use in the bathroom. Love it. I also use coconut oil in my smoothies for its excellent, clean burning raw fat benefits - easy to digest and beautiful food for brain and hormone health. BE WELL.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

regular user good and affordable