Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is NOT a 30 day supply as a previous comment states. You take 3 tablets twice a day, thus a 5 day supply.

good stuff...

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

spirulina is a great choice for those seeking detoxification, or just a natural increase in energy. It is a potent source of chlorophyll and carotenoids. This is a nice, medium-sized tablet that seems to break down quickly and go right to work. I use spirulina every day as part of my greens drink. Best used regularly, on an empty stomach. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

WORTH TO TRY

Posted by DiscountCode-MIH 7817 on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice any effect yet (after one month), maybe it's too early.

Nothing really happened

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I see nothing is changed, but I understand, it is only 5 day supply and I usually see results after a month. And the smell is like cats food! I would say it is the funniest part!

Love this freebie!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Try this freebie it's great and long-lasting. This is a 30 day supply of organic spirulina which will cleanse your blood, boost your energy levels and help to detox. Perfect for springtime cleansing! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

sprirulla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

works well,

seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is ok. spirulina doesnt need to be in a pill but i dont like the taste otherwise so why not?

Quite good

Posted by potiholic on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Small tablets, interesrting caps, but not enought iron for me ( i have seriuos problem with iron supplements and my digestion , i only can take iron with aliments ).

Organic Spirilina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to help me increase my energy during high time of physical and emotional stress. I find using this product in conjunction with Nutriology ProGreens in an effective combination to increase energy.

HOG-88232