Competitively priced!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is not a miracle pill. Supplements are, like the name suggests just supplements. That said, Spirulina is not something you absolutely need to have in your daily diet. It is however something good to have. I have made changes to my daily such as changing my diet, leading a more active lifestyle and finally, introducing supplements into my diet. I must say I am feeling rejuvenated. No longer am I that tired. This could be due to my weight-loss, my strengthened body, the supplements or all 3. I am more convinced that all this goodness is due to all 3 changes working synergistically. Grab a bottle now and try it. I took a leap and faith with the 720 capsules bottle and never looked back. You can always go for the smaller quantities on your first try. Good luck with the results!!!

smell bad and nausea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is not pleasant and I had felt little nausea after take it, but I ignoring and hope its not danger to my healthy cause it suppose to make good...any one with this experience?

Smells manure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought a first bottle that was good, few month ago. I'm used to make drinks made out of spirulina powder so I really know the taste of it. The last bottle of this brand that I received smells manure ( yes, dung smell!). I've had this experience before from a different supplier .It is still eatable but disgusting, I would expect more from a top iherb product.

this is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I already bought this 3times or more it is easy to swallow easy to grib once I take this at morning I don't need to worry toilet problem!

Very Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells fresh. Give me loads of energy. I only take it in the mornings. No fillers. No tummy ache or weird symptoms, just a good dose of chlorophyll and nutrients. Will order again. Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

very good for hair loss

Posted by Natalia55 on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended to use Spirulina with Iron for hair loss. Thank you iherb for good price and fast shipping.

Nice, but not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a very nice product. Very easy to swallow, which is very nice, especially considering the amount of tablets you need to pop. I had very unpleasant experience with large capsules. On the other hand, the effect on my body is not as obvious as I'm used to from previous experience with other products. But it's great value for money.

Best price with Quality products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best price with quality products I've ever found so far, except those of 1. It is not shown their Country of Origin on the product, and 2. I spent so many days to get the C/O of India. by CH Choi, [email protected], 82-10-5497-8415

Economic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Healthy Origins Organic Spirulina from iHerb and received it in Dubai within 3 days. This pack of 720 tablets is really economical and right for those who consume it regularly. The tablets themselves are small and easy to swallow. The smell is rather pungent but that is usually the case with all Spirulina brands. I will recommend this to others.

those tablets are not melting in any liquids so they cannot be absorbed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is very frustrating to think that those tablets containing adhesive and maybe a lot of. The box are highlighted with non GMO but what about heavy metals