my stomach feels better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

after starting using them my digestion and stomach is much better, if I'm stopping it in 2-3 days feel again worst

Awesome!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad I started my spirulina with this brand, I started taking it for general well being and didn't think much about it but it has helped me TREMENDOUSLY. I've been suffering from cramps for 15years, tried everything I can possibly try (medicine traditional to painkillers to supplements) but this does the magic. I've been on this for 3months and now having my period is not as stressful. I have so much more energy and my ingestion problems are gone.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this supplement a lot. I can not claim it creates miracles but I def feel more energetic. Also the pills - when crashed and mixed with a bit of water make a great facial mask!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Over all I think the product is great, I felt the energy boost right away, other than that I am hoping to see other results in the future

Tablet form is convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is good Spirulina. I have been taking Spirulina for years now. I use to take powder and take it in my drinks. However the taste was bothering me. Tablets are very convenient. I take these tablets during the day with water, or juice. I am having a nice spread during the day. Great energy provider and blue pigments!! great

Good value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Spirulina, and great value. The taste and smell are maybe not the best of any spirulina that I've tried, but the price is the best, and it does its job well. Highly recommended, we buy huge amounts of this spirulina.

Definitely a superfood

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Am on my third bottle, since I take an arsenal of antioxidants I can't attest this alone has made me healthier or more radiant but definitely incorporate spirulina as part of your health/beauty regiment. Sometimes I crush the pills and mix with honey to make a mask, it firms up your skin and feels smooth!

Very very great value for money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Im happy with these! Taste good! Smells not bad too... with some other products that is a real problem with my 7yrs old daughter :)

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very good product,i take 6 every day,i have a lot of energy.

Great product....

Posted by lisamaree on Nov 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

.... but knock off one star as they are tablet form and I prefer capsules. (I find they are easier to swallow!)