✓✓✓

Posted by Reviewer1946996 on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this to help control my candida problem. I use a combination of this and Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic for a super-power combo. These two things did for me what perhaps 10-15 different antifungals/candida formulas could not do. it's made a huge difference to my quality of life.

Great Product

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've had 2 bouts of stomach flu within the last 6 - 8 weeks & during that time I was taking another brand of probiotic with 7 billion CFU's. I saw this product on iherb and decided to give them a go, I commenced taking these about a week after my last bout of stomach flu and during the first 4 days experienced bloating, gas & diarrhea. I was almost going to throw these away in disgust thinking I had caught the tummy bug yet again and the probiotic wasn't working but I read online reviews that advised what I was experiencing are common side effects and symptoms usually last between 1 - 2 weeks. So I persevered. After the 4 days my tummy settled, I was still a little bloated and has loose stools. 3 - 4 days after this nearing the end of the first week of usage I developed a mid range fever, after more research I found that this is a less common side effect that is thought to be caused by a disruption to the immune system either by the introduction of the good bacteria or the good bacteria actually doing their job and killing off the bad bacteria. So again I persevered. I have now been taking these a little over a week and the symptoms have all gone, I am starting to feel a lot better than I have in a long time (I have experienced loss of energy and general malaise since November when i had a bad chest infection). It does feel as though these good little bacterial guys have fought off all the bad stuff that has been in my system and I am now feeling refreshed and energized

6-9 caps per day

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This did end up working for me, but I have to take 6-9 capsules a day to notice a difference with regularity and digestion.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1147548 on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a close friend who is a master herbologist and he recommended this product. I take it every day and it definitely helps.

Healthy Origins Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1275259 on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. My skin has cleared up, my stomach does not get upset when I take an Aleve and I digest all foods easier.

A perfect response to bad guts

Posted by DoctorMav on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Had a dose of the runs after eating Chinese takeaway - instead of taking immodium I took probiotics and the problem resolved within 2 hours.

Excellent product

Posted by lilibalas on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking this (in addition to Colostrum Prime from Jarrow) I hardly had any need for medication. Great product!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2268024 on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You can't get good probiotics like this in the health stores in Ireland. You notice a difference straight away. Great value.

A new product for me, it's very good!

Posted by Reviewer2264115 on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had never heard of Healthy Origins, but billions CFU's are a must in an effective probiotic, so trusting Iherb to carry good product, I took a chance. Very happy! Healthy gut is a subtle thing unless your tuned in to your body paying attention. Noticing more effective cleansing, shedding of a lot of mucous, more BM, more often, less cravings. I also took this after a series of antibiotics, and though it took a little time, brought me back in balance, and kept me from getting sick again.

Best & Most Affordable Probiotic Ever Taken

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'll keep this simple. My wife and I have tried about a dozen probiotics over a 15 year period. Some of them very good ... but too expensive. Healthy Origins is one of the best and most affordable we've ever taken. We take one with breakfast and one with lunch. Done this for over a year and have not had one sniffle or any flu or any other illness.