6-9 caps per day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This did end up working for me, but I have to take 6-9 capsules a day to notice a difference with regularity and digestion.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well... I have used many many many brands of probiotics, I did not see a significant difference in using this product. I am sure it works, but it is not something that will give you super significant results unless you are seriously difficient in bacteria. I take this kind of stuff everyday, but I switch brands often. I did not see a huge benefit of this product, though I may buy it again in the future and give it another try.

could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not bad, but there are better probiotics out there from Thorne, Also, Renew Life's Ultimate Flora, Critical Colon, Bifido Max, 80 Billion did the job for me , and cleared candida problem.

ordered for my dog

Posted by OrganicGirl on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a trial bottle of these for my dog. She has gastrointestinal disturbances at least once a week. During and after using these she had no disturbances for about 15 days. She was also much more active. I suffer from severe lack of energy so I ordered this bottle for the both of us. One way or the other the dosage of the trial bottle must have been much lower than this bottle. We both got really sick (nausea and diarrhea) just a few days after start taking these. I think it's too strong for us. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Surely they are beneficial.

Efekt słabszy niż oczekiwałam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Używałam różnych probiotyków. Ten wydawał się wyjątkowo bogaty. Jednak nie do końca spełnia moje oczekiwania. Przynajmniej w moim przypadku nie takich wyników oczekiwałam. Szczerze mówiąc na mnie działa słabiej niż innych firm o zdecydowanie mniejszej zawartości pożytecznych bakterii.

Valued

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cheap and quite work

No significant effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not significant effect on this.

Update: update #2.We tried these for bowel problems because of the enticing 30 Billion but for one of us they work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency With these we never actually noticed any "activity". ----- then by chance we tried Now brands 25 billion and were surprised that they really worked: no more diarhea. I guess some things work for some and others work for me. Must have been the combination of ingredients! Or are the Healthy Origins all dead? Otherwise I love Healthy Origins. Update #2: We tried IHerbs Dr Mercola probiotics (EXPENSIVE) and one of us did notice an improvement. No more diaharea; nice little rabbit raisens. Again, we tried these Healthy Origins 30bill: this time they did work for one of us! It seems that each person needs a different formula. Also summer heat shipping can kill off some of the little critters.

Ok probiotic