👍👍👍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i bought it mostly because it has the highest acidophilus content bacteria per capsule,im happy so far from 2 weeks im using it as far as my candida symptoms are reduced ALOT !!! also i have noticed my mood swings are much better so i think i'll keep buy this instead of the other brands ive used. Thumbs up if it help you-so others can see too

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this probiotic - reasonably priced with a high count so it is not necessary to take lots of capsules daily!

Must Have Probiotic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to help restore vaginal flora in conjunction with reuteri probiotic. It's been a month and I can honestly say my flora is healed! I'm so happy with the success of natural treatment. It's affordable and the portion is generous! Will continue buying. Highly recommended!!! I think it makes me a little bloated, that would be the only downside. But many women say they don't get any bloating with this one. I've always had a high maintenance digestive system.

A+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works very good for a probiotic, very happy with this product. I get much less fluctuations from candida problems with this. While cheap for a probiotic, its still kind of expensive for what it is - a symptomatic remedy.

Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is pretty good. I like how there are 30 billion CFU's in it.

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

One of the best with this potency and great price!

I have not yet seen the effect during two weeks of taking this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have terrible constipation, so I baught this product. But I have not yet seen apparent effect of it. I think I should take it more to determine its effect.

I Dont Know If Its Really Work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I took it for one month and I had a candida infection at the same time maybe I should've took 3 pill in day not just one

Ok