A new product for me, it's very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had never heard of Healthy Origins, but billions CFU's are a must in an effective probiotic, so trusting Iherb to carry good product, I took a chance. Very happy! Healthy gut is a subtle thing unless your tuned in to your body paying attention. Noticing more effective cleansing, shedding of a lot of mucous, more BM, more often, less cravings. I also took this after a series of antibiotics, and though it took a little time, brought me back in balance, and kept me from getting sick again.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the only probiotic I have taken that has made a difference. The greatest part is that I only take one right before bed with my Aerobic Life, Mag O7 and I feel great. Since taking these supplements, I have been able to stop my daily Prilosec pill for stomach ulcers. I also have NO bloating or constipation which has been plaguing my entire life.

really good and powerfull probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

first week i tried 2 caps twice a day - i was wrong - gas, bloating, cramps...now i corectly use 1 caps a two day and feel better. Highly recommended for all with intestinal problems or candidas. Less is better for myself :-)

Superb product

Posted by PatWong on November 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've always suffered occassional indigestion problems. Took one today and my stomach blotness went away within 1 hour. It works! Will definitely eat this daily to keep my digestive system in order.

Great Probiotic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like the fact that this product doesn't have to be refrigerated. I introduced my mother to this product, and she loves it. She said she would never stop taking it because it has made her feel so much better.

A very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taking Healthy Origins Probiotics for over a month now and I continue to feel great. I had IBS for several years and had a prescription to regulate it. I no longer take those pills, with one probiotic capsule a day I am feeling fine! And that is amazing!

My favourite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Probiotics have saved my stomach and my live, no more hours in toilet waiting and waiting nor running in hurry :-)

First Time User

Posted by QuibbleMoth on June 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a sense of well being, a lightness, and clarity of mind. Not sure why I bought it but it's a great anti-depressant.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well... I have used many many many brands of probiotics, I did not see a significant difference in using this product. I am sure it works, but it is not something that will give you super significant results unless you are seriously difficient in bacteria. I take this kind of stuff everyday, but I switch brands often. I did not see a huge benefit of this product, though I may buy it again in the future and give it another try.

Bargain Powerhouse

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for the best concentration on the market of Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) and I think I found it in Healthy Origins. I like the fact that they guarantee 30 BCFU by the expiration date, which means even more than that before expiration. This is a bargain, and worked as intended.