Not active

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I opened a cap and put it in milk for 24-48 hours. Showed no change in the milk what so ever. Very disappointed that i didn't work as i was really looking forward to trying something to help my IBD

Best probiotic I've used so far...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used many different probiotics and notice a big difference with this one. I take lots of extra vitamin C, which has always had a laxative effect. When I started using this product, that cleared up and what else can I say other than "perfect BMs!"

Awesome value probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Used with a good candida plan including NAC & Candida Support, probiotics helps restore good flora to our digestion and conquer Candida Albicans. I am using this myself and recommending it to friends as I conquer my candida overgrowth. Start with a good candida diet then introducing NAC to build immunity. One week later add mixed probiotics. After another week add Candida support to kill off the Candida Albicans. You need this order to build immunity and good intestinal flora and cope with die off of Candida. Stay on all 3 supplements (and diet) for 2 months.

Probiotic

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this one.

could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not bad, but there are better probiotics out there from Thorne, Also, Renew Life's Ultimate Flora, Critical Colon, Bifido Max, 80 Billion did the job for me , and cleared candida problem.

ordered for my dog

Posted by OrganicGirl on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a trial bottle of these for my dog. She has gastrointestinal disturbances at least once a week. During and after using these she had no disturbances for about 15 days. She was also much more active. I suffer from severe lack of energy so I ordered this bottle for the both of us. One way or the other the dosage of the trial bottle must have been much lower than this bottle. We both got really sick (nausea and diarrhea) just a few days after start taking these. I think it's too strong for us. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a Great Dane puppy with mild IBD. This probiotic helps him more than any medicine I have tried. Great product.

Nice price, nice claimed strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We bought these because of the claimed strength and low cost. However, for one specific bowel condition, diarrhea, Now Brand 10-25 probiotics seemed to work better. So it all depends upon your own bowel flora. Also, in a recent test by students in our local hospital, they discovered that absolutely non of the tested brands of probiotics had anywhere near their claimed strength. Many of them had 50 million instead of 50 billion, and several brands (eg. Swiss Brand) had no living probiotics at all.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is very good value for money I use these all the time My tummy feels in good condition

best stuff on the streets!

Posted by Austin on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This sh*t is dope AF! After spending to much time in India and to much time with parasites, my belly has been f***ed up like a baby in a blender! I've been sh*tting a brown Nicaragua falls for 6months, but after I started hitting this stuff it's all been smooth! -Perfect feel and often no wipes needed! I've tried a range of different stuff, VSL3, Vivomixx, Californian Gold, But this stuff beats them all! Some probiotics have made me nauseous, but not these! Perfect 5/7 score! I don't know how much you can expect from hitting a pill a day tho, I'm pooping these things like Hitler pooped the Jews! giving me a grand total of around 420 billion CFU's a day! 7pills after breakfast, 7pills after last meal.