Feels good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking it before dinner. It does not feel as heavy after dinner as it used to. It feels like it is having good effect on me. I keep it in the fridge although it says it does not need to.

Must have

Posted by bellabelle on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to have sensitive stomach... I always thought I have lactose intolerance. But after I started taking this, I can now go back to enjoying creamy food and drinks. I love my coffee double cream, thanks to this probiotics. I don't I'll think twice buying this. It is expensive, but it's worth every penny...

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Second time to purchase this product. It is now part of my daily supplement. Very effective in reducing bloating and aids in cleaning the digestive system. I take 2 capsules once per day.

已購買多次

Posted by eatHealthySaveMoney on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

查看所有 iherb 的益生菌,成份此牌子最好!市面有些益生菌不是活性,吃了等於沒吃一樣,而此益生菌是活性的,所以能改善腸道健康問題,我亦試過用此益生菌做酸乳酪,結果成功做美味酸乳酪。我腸胃很敏感,很易肚痾,吃了此益生菌後,已經無需再擔心拉肚子了。如果覺得我的評論對你選購此產品有幫助,請按Yes,謝謝!

Best price to quality combination

Posted by jr-fire on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Picked this for my father because it was on sale as a sample and he liked it. Now I order the biggest size they have and it's at a very good price. 30 bln CFUs seem to be more than the recommendation of 15 bln at least and the price is good.

Wow! I can' believe how useful it is!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My fiancé used to have chronic diarrhea for over 10 years and this magic probiotic cured him since day one he started taking it one per day!

Really Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been suffering from heavy bloating and gas for the past 1.5 years due to a very bad stomach ulcer, just after taking this for only for 2 weeks, I've never felt better. No more bloating and gas! I feel much better and more energetic! I took 1 capsule 3 times daily initially, followed by 1 capsule, 2 times daily a week after. I felt even more bloated the first 3 days, but everything was good after that. I have just started to take Health Alliance Digestion Enhancement Enzymes (also from herb) to aid my digestion even further. NEVER FELT BETTER! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Perfect product - works very well and its cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of probiotics and this is my favourite. Its cheap and it works great!

Good as any other brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried three brands of probiotics: Dr. Ohira's, Jarrow, and these. I can't tell any difference.

Product, quality & packiging is well prepared

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT !!!! It great for your digestive system if you suffer from bloatation and IBS