Great probiotic and good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Such good value and 30 billion CFUs is great (as well as the 8 different strains). You don't find anything like this in a chemist. Really helps with my daughter's digestive problems and also seems to help our immune systems. Love the capsules that I can just open and sprinkle the powder on cereal, and that you don't have to keep it in the fridge.

works very well

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Works well most times

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been on this supplement for more than a year now and it has cleared up most of my stomach issues. Recover fast from intestinal flu and minimal digestive issues. But...I still get gas though not as much as before. Doesn't work as well on my husband though.

Best probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Contains the most strains and culture count for the money.

👍👍👍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i bought it mostly because it has the highest acidophilus content bacteria per capsule,im happy so far from 2 weeks im using it as far as my candida symptoms are reduced ALOT !!! also i have noticed my mood swings are much better so i think i'll keep buy this instead of the other brands ive used. Thumbs up if it help you-so others can see too

Low Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I coulnd´t see results about this probiotic. I´ve tried others brands with less billions but the results were better. I had difficult to fresh up after taking it!!!!

not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not working

Great for my depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It sounds unlikely, but these probiotics are great antidepressant - and without side effects! (Why has no doctor or expert advised me this?) I tried the past 16 years many treatments, drugs and supplements, but these probiotics (two per day) make my life almost normal. Only my energy level is still some left behind.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this probiotic - reasonably priced with a high count so it is not necessary to take lots of capsules daily!

Good price. Great probiotic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy more expensive probiotics but this one does the job well and I only take one capsule daily.