Not viable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did the milk test to see if the first bottle was viable, it was not. I was sent a replacement and did the viability test for that as well, it was all dead, too. Two bottles with different expiry dates are both dead tells a bit about the product quality. Please test if your probiotic supplement is live before using as there is no point in using dead ones. I am giving 2 stars (instead of 1) because of its low price and the wonderful help I received from iHerb while dealing with the product issues.

Did not see a change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just really did not have a effect on my IBS. I also got a yeast infection while taking this product, so it was not very preventative either.

Didn't Work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried using this as a starter culture for making sauerkraut, and nothing happened. My vegetables just went bad, which makes me wonder if this contains any live bacteria. On the other hand, I have been getting excellent results using Now Foods probiotics for making sauerkraut. I suspect that the problem is shelf life. This should really be refrigerated. The Now Foods probiotics are refrigerated, and that's probably why it works so much better.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking probiotics for years and usually just buy what’s on sale, and they’ve all been effective. This product had good reviews so I bought it, but this one did not work for me at all, maybe the bacteria are dead. I will not buy this brand again.

I think I May Have Gotten The Bad Batch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got my probiotic 3 weeks ago. Been taking it and it is not doing what it should . I still have constipation ! Unlike those I have taken before , my guts became really clean after and stools are no longer sticky or hard . Read some of the other reviews which they too have gotten the bad once due to the heat during transport . Sad !

Didn't do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do anything for me. I wonder if they where alive....i did not notice any bubbling in my abdomen like usual with probiotics. ( a sign to me that it is working) i neither had any other benefits.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used Jarrows before this, and felt that Jarrows helped and I really didnt feel any improvement with these

Unremarkable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Results did not seem to be on par with similar products. My expectations were high for this product due to the extraordinarily high amount of probiotics listed on the label, but didn't appear to perform as well as products with lower amounts with lower prices than this one.

Not worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have tried better probiotics. Don't feel that this worked as I still experience digestive problems quite frequently.

Didn't see any difference

Posted by Cigale on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I give it 2 stard because the ingredients are clear, but to be honnest, I didn't see any difference when I took it. For more reviews, see my profile !

1 2