It looks strong, but is it really 30Billion?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.... so.... I was wondering at this super potency why none of our family noticed anything miraculous, Millie from Canuckland.

Probably fine but Dr. Ohhira's is better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product probably works fine but I think Dr. Ohhira's is the bests. I switched to Dr. Ohhira's. It is more expensive but I think it's worth it.

didn't notice any difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tried making yogurt with these. didn't work well but there was clearly some active culture in there. haven't noticed any difference it made to my health. will try VSL#3 next.

Jarro-Dophilus EPS® is too much better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is absolutely not for me. Acid increased and poor probiotic combination try Jarro-Dophilus EPS in which it is so much better (my experiences).

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have not noticed much difference to other probiotics with lower CFU's. I also found I had to take 2 a day in order to help my constipation.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't have to put them in the fridge and in fact, i find them more effective than a lot of kinds that I have stored in the fridge. they're making my flora happy and they're reasonably priced : )

Not so good.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im not sure but i think i had many stomech problems because of it!

Give it a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pro: affordable, not just "blend" of strains but clinically studied strains. Cons: did not worked for me. I had stomach pains from food poisoning. I have allergy problems. It helped, my stools are not dry any more. You should try it. Most of the brands are selling "proprietary blends", and that is horrific.

Good Produce; Shelf Stable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best probiotic is sauerkraut, which you can make yourself. I don't always have time for this, though, so I like to keep a bought supplement, too. With commercial probiotics, it's best to alternate brands so that you are not throwing the exact same strains into your system all the time, and I do like this Healthy Origins. It has a number of different strains; it is non-GMO, which is important; and it is shelf-stable, which makes it great for travelling. It does have a few "additional ingredients," which I don't care for, though, which is why I give it only three stars.

Healthy-Origins-Probiotic-30-Billion-CFU

Posted by RealByNature on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too early to tell the difference. But will update again once finish the bottle...................... Thank you.....