Ineffective compared to other brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe these sat in a hot truck before making it to New Zealand, but these probiotics were completely useless for me, even when taking 3 a day. I tossed these and ordered my (more expensive) preferred brand, which keeps my GI system running smoothly.

Reliable & Best probiotics for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works best for me among the twelve brands I have tried. It controls my appetite. I eat much less now. Amazingly it makes my wife, who used to eat very little, eat more. Both of us eat healthy amount of food now. My digestive organs are in premium conditions. The product reduces inflamation in my body. WIth less acnes I look better. Muscle aches are gone. As a result, I walk much faster as I did when I was younger. It seems to affect how my body makes fat. The oil on my face was greatly reduced and my body ordor is gone. My allergy symptoms, skin itchness and sneezing, are greatly reduced. However, this product has some limitations. It does not help me sleep better as PB8 does. This product does not contain Bifidobacterium Bifidum, which produces neurotransmitter. This product seems to be weak against stomach acid, although the label of the bottle says the opposite. The product works on me well only when I take stomach acid suppressor. A firend of my with strong stomach acid, took 4 capsules a day, still had very littel effects on him. Because of these limits, I rate 4 stars. But still one of best probiotics on market.

Did nothing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this twice but did not notice any improvement on regularity, however, today I've had my first tablet of Dr Ohira's probiotics and I went to the toilet 3 hours later!

the only one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only one with out MOS; FOS; INULIN. Wich is not god for a bad stomach. This are sugars that are food for good and bad bacteriea. So if you stomach is realy bad stay away for oligosaccharides.If you stomch is not so bad you can have them. I can not but my daughter can.

virker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

har vert plaget med magen/tarm. Probiotic virket etter noen få dager og magen er nå god normal. har lagt inn ny bestilling og kommer til å bruke disse fremover.

Digestion problems solved.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from constipation for many years but since taking this product I don't have to use anything else to keep things moving. It makes me a bit windy but it's a small price to pay for the relief it gives. Not having to refrigerate it is an added bonus & iHerb gets top marks for service & value for money.

great but not therapeutic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

in the 12 years of dealing with IBS and food allergies ( I take zyrtec every day) I have concluded that some probiotics help more than others, some work only with a strict diet that excludes "sensitive" foods and some don't work at all no matter how you change your diet. for me this worked only if I stay on gluten and dairy free diet. for people without reactions to food it's probably all they need. though for myself, I rotate between the "therapeutic" strains like Florastor or Reuteri (BioGaia) which allow me to eat greater variety of foods, I have to say that this "Healthy Origins" is an excellent prophylactic probiotic, I recommend it to friends and buy it for my mom.

More than 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A-mazing! Seriously. Different strains work differently for different people, but honestly this is THE BEST probiotic I have ever put in my body. I feel better the past two days after taking it for 3 than I have in as long as I can remember. I can't recommend it enough. Many strains including bifido in a high count and super inexpensive in comparison to others that claim their efficacy.

Great probiotics..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are best probiotics in store!!! It really helped me with candida,.. These probiotics are alive and stomach acid resistant, so they are very, very strong..

did nothing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did nothing for me. on the oppposite, provides bloating and meteorizm :( Will switch to my previous brand. Better your save money. НУ ничего мне не дал - даже наоборот хуже, газы и метеоризм увеличились. Обычно хороший пробиотик убирал все это симптомы вроде Натрола.