good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

keeps me regular...and eliminates cramps caused from candida

Not viable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did the milk test to see if the first bottle was viable, it was not. I was sent a replacement and did the viability test for that as well, it was all dead, too. Two bottles with different expiry dates are both dead tells a bit about the product quality. Please test if your probiotic supplement is live before using as there is no point in using dead ones. I am giving 2 stars (instead of 1) because of its low price and the wonderful help I received from iHerb while dealing with the product issues.

Healthy Origins Probiotic

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't work for me.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used different brands of probiotics and it ranks up there as one of the best. I was having trouble with a systematic yeast infection as a result of antibiotics and this, coupled with 3 weeks of anti-fungals got rid of it.

Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brands of refrigerated acidophilus over the years and decided to try something new. I found this product by Healthy Origins and am VERY PLEASED with the results. As a diabetic I get yeast infections unexpectedly and rather easily. We all need more good bacteria as we age anyway and this one really does the job. I love that it does not need to be refrigerated which makes it easier to travel too! It is working very well for me. Oh, it can also keep parasites away.

Healthy Origins Probiotic Vcaps - They work for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had a diverticulitis event since I commenced taking this product. Very effective and good value too.

Best so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my dad who developed tummy ache and bloated tummy in his 70s. Symptons reduced significantly, he has never asked me to buy any health products, but for this he asked me to buy whenever he finishes, he is on his 4th bottles! I suffer from yeast infections often, and have been trying many different brands last few years, I have just switched to this brand (finally) and i think it works so far, I have not have one episode since I started!!

Probiotics

Posted by arieschild on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this probiotic for about a year. This last shipment came really hot this item does not take heat and it is now ineffective as my IBS has returned. I can no longer call iherb and talk with someone in person. I did send an email and am waiting to hear back. Not happy...

Survives stomach acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product which improves my digestion, i feel i have more energy and stronger immune system, do not need to take every day if you dont eat crap.Cleans your insides!

Good Bacteria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Mom takes one a day along with two Natures Way Triphala and stays "regular." She is 89 and doesn't eat a lot of fiber, fruit or vegetables.