Pycnogenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best inner skincare, helps with eyesight too.

Indispensable for hyperreactivity reactions

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have hereditary hypersensitivity to a number of substances which I cannot detoxify. PAHs, for instance. Recently reacted to benzene(car fuel fumes that often leak at petrol stations). In order to prevent fumes damage to the hypothalamus by inhaling through nose, I breathed through my mouth, and developed burning lung pain, allergic cough and fever the next day). There is a product called ChemDefense that helps detoxify the offending substances. Also, pycnogenol is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce the damage. It calms down the exaggerated immune reaction and it repairs the oxidative damage to the endothelium. Before I knew what these reactions were or that pycnogenol might help, I useed to be sick for months. Now I can shorten both the reaction and the recovery time.

skin is different

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

skin seems to be softer/moist

Definetely a hidden jewel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Only the people "in the know" know about Pycnogenol and the benefits it provides for your body

Too early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But I accidentally clicked on the stars and couldn't get out of this review page so I'm giving a neutral 3 stars. iHerb, of course, shipped quickly and I'm glad they make it so easy to try different supplements.

Hyperpigmentation

Posted by iAmNaN on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed that Dr. Perricone's main ingredient in his pigment supplement is pycnogenol. These are much more affordable. I can't say for sure if I'm seeing results, but I've been taking them for less than a month so I'll need to give it more time. It can't hurt, since it is a potent antioxidant.

!

Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Viens no plašāk pazīstamajiem dabīgajiem augu polifenolu kompleksiem ir piknogenols. Piknogenols ir standartizēts Vidusjūras priežu (Pinus maritima) mizas ekstrakts, kam piemīt izteiktas antioksidanta īpašības, kas galvenokārt balstās uz fenola savienojumu (katehīnu, epikatehīnu, taksifolīnu) un flavonoīdu (procianidīnu) aktivitāti. Vairāki klīniskie pētījumi rāda, ka piknogenolam ir pozitīva ietekme uz sirds un asinsvadu sistēmu, pateicoties tā antioksidatīvajām un pretiekaisuma īpašībām un spējai pozitīvi ietekmēt organisma lipīdu profilu . Zinātniskie pētījumi pierāda, ka piknogenols samazina trombocītu agregāciju, samazina ZBL līmeni un palielina ABL līmeni , samazina hipertensiju un uzlabo 2. tipa diabēta kontroli, jo tas samazina glikozes līmeni asinīs .

Prefer Pycnogenol

Posted by JeannieCheng on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Take Pycnogenol as a antioxidant. I can feel the difference on my skin after taking one bottle. For me, Pycnogenol works better than Resveratrol. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Pycnogenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have taken a similar brand of Pycnogenol for a number of years and feel that it is important for my overall health!

IT IS BENEFICIAL