good price, good product

Posted by alloriginal on September 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

pycnogenol is an extremely potent, yet very safe, antioxidant. The procyanidins in this formula help protect cells throughout the body. While this is a fairly low potency at 30mg, a couple of these every day couldn't hurt. Reduced free radical damage and a reduction in inflammation are the benefits one can expect. Please click "yes" if my review helped, and see my other reviews for more great ideas.

Smoothed-out skin

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on April 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

My face looked a little different while I was on this product but in a good way. I read that pycnogenol is currently the only known antioxidant that increases your body's natural Hyaluronic Acid which is the key to moisturizing from inside out so my skin seemed softer.

Great price

Posted by Jasmine44 on November 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased to have a reliable source of Pycnogenol at such a good price. If the visible results are an indication of the internal results I plan to take it forever!

Life saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product could very well save lives. Seems to help stave off damage due to Type 2 Diabetes.

Good for skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Anti Aging formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

เพิ่งกินไปได้ 2 กระปุก ผลที่ชัดเจน ยังไม่เห็นเท่าไหร่ แต่ฝ้าจางลงนิดหนึ่ง อาจจะเป็นเพราะเราใช้ครีมบำรุงตัวอื่น ทำให้หน้าขาวขึ้น จุดตรงที่เป็นฝ้าก้อเลยดูชัดขึ้น

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

good product

Great for blood circulation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I take it meticulously in combination with grape seed extract for almost 2 yrs now. No more leg pain at night like I used to have for much time before taking them. Also better vision with no burning sensation is something I attribute to those 2 supplements also.Due to eye straining I wasn't able to calm my eyes, whatever I tried. Even riding a car in the summer was tyranic for me, you know, hot, dryness etc. So, these were of great help for me. I think I have to take them for a long time if not forever. Thanks IHERB for providing us with all your valuable supplements!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Was suggested to me and I been taking it long enough for it to build up in my system

Most valuable Bioflavonoids!

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps bind up acidity, thereby reducing inflammation ( aches and pains) in the body. It binds directly with the body's connective tissue, maintaining and repairing it. Check out this book for more info- The PH Miracle by Robery O. Young and Shelly R. Young.

1 2