Power Pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for Trans Resveratrol only, without other ingredients like Grape Seed and Grape Skin Extracts, then this one is the best value for money. I searched the Internet for Resveratrol products which claim to be very inexpensive but at iHerb I already found it. We are talking here about 300 mg of Trans Resveratrol in 1 capsule. The only problem with supplements is that after some time their good effects seem to fade away. It is said the body gets conditioned to a supplement and does not react as well to it as before. For this reason some experienced users cycle through their supplements, like take a supplement for 2 days then switch to another and then return to the first supplement later on. This is to prevent the aforesaid conditioning of the body to them.

healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe that it gives me more energy.

A good resveratrol supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A good resveratrol supplent, I see diference in my look when I take it, brightens my face, Wish though, it did not contain magnesium stearate. Perfect, quick international service by iherb, as usual, thanks

Review-Resveratrol-Healthy Origins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking the product for two weeks. I believe it must be taken longer than that to feel any results. I would like additional time to make any decision on the supplement. The service from iHerb was excellent as was the price. I did some research and feel the price was very good for the mg dose. I received my order in a very timely manner.

good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Price was good, shipment cost was low and delivery was prompt.

NICE PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

NICE PRODUCT AND DELIVERY AT TIME.

Too early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using them just for a week and I'm waiting for the energy burst anytime now! I'll be back to let you know after one month or so.

Buena relación calidad - precio

Posted by Elemire on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

La capsula es mediana-pequeña y fácil de tragar