Constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Whatever else Resveritrol may do, one response has not been claimed. I found it a very effective for chronic constipation. Others to whom I have recommended it have found the same response. The effect may diminish with use, but is is still better than anything else I have used.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 4 makes of resveratrol from 99:9% pure down to this one.The pure is supposed to be taken several times a day as it is processed by the liver too quickly to stay in the body for long enough to be of any use.Having opened all 4 capsules for a visual comparison this one looked and tasted really strong,jarrow in comparison looked diluted more vitamin c than resveratrol, country life was in between the three, i have read the more impure resveratrol stayes in the system longer and unlike other reviews on healty origins i have had no side effects in fact i am finding my exercise regime seems easier but you are unlikley to notice any benifits that may not be your imagination.Try them all i prefer this, one something about it.

Great Resveratrol supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Resveratrol for a couple of months now and have noticed a huge difference in my skin and hair and overall well being!

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Check out new research on Endometriosis and Resveratrol (pubmed) in case you know anyone with the affliction, seems this product might (*fingers crossed* - it could still return but there's currently no symptoms, one month and going!) have cured my GF after she has been battling with it for years.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a trial sample & noticed a difference within a few days. I ordered a months supply and feel great. I would recommend this product

Prehypertension Blood Pressure dropped to normal levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it's a coincidence that the blood pressure scores have improved, but taking this supplement is the only thing I've been doing differently.

Mental sharpness and clarity!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It helps me to have sharper and more clear mind without any side effects.

Resveratrol - Health Origins Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is our second order and I continue to be satisfied with this product.

seems like it is working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my bodyfat is remaining near the level it usually stays at in the summer months with lots of exercise, though I am getting little cardio and not eating well, I attribute it to this.

Great....!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not really sure what to say about this other than Resveratrol is a great antioxident and one of the best water soluble ones around so it's a must for overall general well being...again overall happy with the product and iherb's usaual great service to its overseas customers!

1 2 3