Most probably useless.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

After getting this supplement I found out that glutathione is not absorbed when taken by mouth, so this supplement is almost certainly useless. It may be possible, however, to raise glutathione levels in the body by taking other supplements, such as vitamin C, cysteine, lipoic acid, and N-acetylcysteine. Liposomal glutathione, which is wrapped in fat molecules may be more effective. Good old alpha lipoic acid is fine for raising the body's antioxidant levels. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

not really convinced with the product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

the delivery came pretty quick, but i was surprised by the fact that we also needed to cover custom fees of 13 pounds.(not very pleased with this as other products I purchased from the US, did not require that. the product itself is not as good as they said it would be. I guess might not suit me. i have been taking it 3 weeks now and no effect, if not that people are telling me I look like I am coming back from a sunny country. I have darken a little bit. these were not the effects i was expecting.but I will finish the course of it and see...

Not Getting Any Result

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I m using from the last 38 days for my blemishes but no result kindly whosoever have got the result help me ..I m taking 500 mg with vitamin c 1000 mg..in early morning...