Excellent Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it to accompany my Omega 3 supplements and it works well for that, and in general. I especially like the fact that there are very few additional ingredients and nothing nasty.

Only Soy Free E

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No complaints. Healthy Origins leading the way with no bs fillers. No other soy free E available. A mixed toco would be nice. Good economy also.

Vitamina E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Naturale, funziona bene

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good with no soy

Sunflower E

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We have found that iHerb have very good prices and we are happy to have found such a good product as in these Softgels.

Good Non GMO Non Soy Vit E

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is free of soy and gmo's. No adverse reactions and I like to think that I am getting enough Vit E from 1-2 caps a day. Also my dog has these and being an old dog her energy levels seem to have gone up as she walks longer and swims for longer periods without getting tired out. Iherb thanks for good service and Fast DHL Delivery!

great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Non GMO!

It's OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm using E vitamin for my dog. I had a hard time finding one without soy, eggs, corn. It would be even better if sofgel would be made of something else than bovine or pork gelatine (not vegan fanatic, but my dog is somewhat intolerant to beef and pork) so now I'm squezzing it out.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm allergic to soy, so often can't take Vitamin E supplements, but this sunflower oil based Vitamin E is an exception. Not only does it not have soy, it absorbs well, and my skin shows quite a bit of improvement after using it for a few months. Will continue to buy for as long as they carry it.