Healthy Origins tocomin suprabio lot 3784 exp Aug 2014

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension was first out with Tocomin Suprabio in late 2008, and I bought it directly from them for a couple years 2x/day before replacing it with the cheaper Healthy Origins version from iHerb 2x/day for 6 months. About two months into Life Extension's version, I noticed my 55+ old hair going back to its original younger color. Then I found that my hair went back to white within 6 months of using Healthy Origins. I then stopped the Healthy Origins and started using Jarrow's Toco-sorb with my hair going back again to its original color after 3 weeks of using Jarrow's Toco-sorb 2x/day from iHerb. I phoned Healthy Origins and complained that there is something wrong with at least their lot 3784. I phoned a complaint into Healthy Origins, but did not get anywhere with them. Buy Jarrow's or Life Extension's Suprabio product and avoid Healthy Origins.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking a mega dose (4 softgels a day) with 8000 mg Vit. C in divided doses resolved my chronic (4 years) angina in 2 weeks. How nice to start jogging again when for the last few years I was only able to walk (and slowly).

great composition

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best part of this product is that it doesn't make you swallow lots of Vitamin E if you're only interested in taking tocotrienols. Great job!

Great dietary supplement for a balanced Palm Tocotrienol Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best supplement I found containing all 4 Tocotrienol compounds from Palm oil.

You can't beat this price

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are awesome. I take them every other day because I take a tocopherol every day as well as fish oil, but I notice I feel a bit "off" whenever I forget to take them. Thanks iHerb, you're keeping me healthy!

Good value but capsules leak

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good value--low cost and good supplement profile. However, my experience with multiple bottles is that the capsules leak a little bit so they are kind of slimy and there is oily liquid at the bottom of the bottle.

Tocomin SupraBio Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tocotrienols are the most powerful form of Vitamin E.

positive product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product influences my health in positive way. The price is also convenient.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the top product.

As Described

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a fair price. If you are going to buy a tocotrienol vitamin complex this is the one you should get.

1 2 3