Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very reasonable price for a very high strength Astaxanthin product. I would have rated it 5 stars but just noticed the product contains soy so am not sure if this would be GE modified so have contacted the company to find out. Otherwise the ingredients look good such as the Lutein.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Expensive but really good- my skin is amazing and I'm sure that this is part of the reason

Bad deal with brokerage fees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

happy with the product very disappointed with transaction shipping to Canada cost extra $24 in brokerage fees over and above shipping cost making this purchase not a good buy if Iherb.com shipped by Post they could save everybody lots of cash

Looking for more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Guys, this is it.. just gelatin free capsules would have suit better. My skin got better in couple of weeks after one per day dose. I don´t wanna get old& look bad, that´s why i eat it and that´s why you are looking for it, i know! :D I trust this product is clean. This was recommended by my friend.

Healthy Options 12mg Astaxanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product.It seems to reverse the feeling of aging and I do not know why or how, but it does. Wholly recommended.

One of the best food supplement in the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for the health. My wife take this everyday to supplement our maintenance medicine.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product consistently for more than a year. I feel it helps to keep my skin in top condition. I have had many compliments about my skin and the only thing I can put it down to is taking this product.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Astaxanthin really helps with dry eye.

Good agains sun burns

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Usually I take 4 mg. In summer 12mg are perfect to prevent sun burns. Didn't burn after 3 hours of summer sun at the first exposure. Skin get a bit yellowish without sun exposure, but as soon you expose the teint turns in a wonderful brown.

good quality product