Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very reasonable price for a very high strength Astaxanthin product. I would have rated it 5 stars but just noticed the product contains soy so am not sure if this would be GE modified so have contacted the company to find out. Otherwise the ingredients look good such as the Lutein.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Expensive but really good- my skin is amazing and I'm sure that this is part of the reason

Looking for more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Guys, this is it.. just gelatin free capsules would have suit better. My skin got better in couple of weeks after one per day dose. I don´t wanna get old& look bad, that´s why i eat it and that´s why you are looking for it, i know! :D I trust this product is clean. This was recommended by my friend.

Bad deal with brokerage fees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

happy with the product very disappointed with transaction shipping to Canada cost extra $24 in brokerage fees over and above shipping cost making this purchase not a good buy if Iherb.com shipped by Post they could save everybody lots of cash

Healthy Options 12mg Astaxanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product.It seems to reverse the feeling of aging and I do not know why or how, but it does. Wholly recommended.

One of the best food supplement in the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for the health. My wife take this everyday to supplement our maintenance medicine.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product consistently for more than a year. I feel it helps to keep my skin in top condition. I have had many compliments about my skin and the only thing I can put it down to is taking this product.

I didn’t feel anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking one a day for two weeks I already can say that I don’t feel any difference. My sight didn’t improve (although I see ok), my joints still feel the same (sometimes slightly painful), my skin doesn’t look better... I didn’t feel more energy or something. They recommend 4 mg a day but this one is 12 and I don’t feel the difference. Maybe I must increase the dose as some other people report.

Disappointing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Supposed to be a wonderful product, but... all gelcaps in a bottle were stuck together. Really disappointing.

Any difference inside out

Posted by Katerina-Greece on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried to convince myself that I see or feel some difference... but nope. Nothing.

1 2 3 4