Good for every cell in your body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ubiquinol is the reduced form of Co-Q10. Ths is the form in which the body uses it. In other words, Co-Q10 needs to be converted to Ubiquinol in the body for it to be used. It is a more efficient way of taking it as not all of it maybe converted. Some people convert very little. This is very important for your mitochondria which is where you get your cellular energy. Anyone over the age of 40 should supplement this and especially anyone on a statin drug for high cholesterol. Statin drugs reduce your bodies natural output of ubiquinol and you need to make up for this. Otherwise you will not be as energetic or mentally sharp as you could be. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Stay Young

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is proven to slow aging considerably. I'm 68 years old but most people guess my age at 50. I can outrun and outplay most of my 40 year old friend. No need to say more! I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.