Awesome brand vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a registered nurse and thyroid patient who has low vitamin D levels.Vitamin D play a big role in thyroid health. These softgels are awesome,good quality and easy to swallow. My levels went from 19 to 94 in 3 months and stabalized better than prescription D2 (50,0000 twice weekly).Because my dose is 50,000 twice weekly,I purchased the 10,000 IU. My nails grew,my skin started looking like a newborn and was less dry. I also purchased the 5,000 IU for my mother and aunt who love them and had seen a difference from the other brand they used. Hospitals usually use generic medications unless they only come in a particular brand name so I am not stuck on brand names that work the same as the generic but this brand is top notch. I do not write many reviews on anything but Healthy Orgins has a good product here and deserves a high-five.Good job. The price is also awesome thanks iherb!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was using 1000iu of vit D3 which wasn't doing much. This 10,000iu product has had an affect on my mood - feel less depressed on this one.

Good, very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

About me - I am 33 and have a manageable chronic endocrine problem. I function relatively normal but was often too tired, could not concentrate, lacked appetite, was underweight. I figured that maybe these are side effects of my health issues. About vitamin D3 - I read a few articles, some reports - it's all out there, accessible (Dr. Oz for beginning). These opened my eyes. I don't get enough sun exposure, I spend most of my life indoors and also in my region we get 4-5 months of dimmed sunlight. Conclusion - I started a high dose of vitamin d3 and I could feel and see the results: better mood and appetite, gained a few pounds. I also supplemented minerals and took l-glutamine. In the sunny summer days I cut down the dosage, 1 every 2-3 days. About this brand - softgels, easy to take, large quantity, nice price. I took natrol's before and switched to these because of the price-quantity advantage.

My sun during the winter

Posted by MSloveniaEurope on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can not tell how much I like this Vitamin D3! Soft gels are small, easy to swallow, there is no taste after that. My mood improved, will be taking it until late spring, then sun will be sufficient for my level of Vitamin D in my body. Highly recommend this product.

marvelous strength

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

wonderful product The words are needless. One of the best Products I test.

Extremely convenient

Posted by sugarcrusted on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take at least 20000IU a day as I'm always indoor, the higher dosage within each capsule makes it easier for me as I no longer have to swallow 4 capsules each time! It appears my body is unbalanced in a lot of ways, so taking the vitamin D alone didn't solve my issues of fatigue, insomnia, and eczema. But I will continue taking it because I know I'm definitely deficient in it based on my indoor lifestyle.

Northern Europeans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been very prone to getting a bit down over the last few winters here in Ireland. It was recommended that i should take these by somebody who had started taking them 3 years earlier and they have not been sick since. My mood has improved as has my feeling of well being and i too have not been ill for the period that i have been taking them, which i think is about 3 months. Definitely a game changer.

Best Vitamin D supplement for your money

Posted by morganwellinger on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only vitamin D brand I have ever used, and I've never been more satisfied. Great quality for your money, highly recommended!

Healthy origins vit d3 10,000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, no side effects and I suppose that it does what D3 should do and should be accomplishing for people over 60 years old. I have reordered 120 after the 30 softgels trial.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product has a adequate size and quantity!