BENEFIT OF D-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use a lesser potency but expect, that when needed this will be an excellent product as the lesser doses, both 2,000 IUs and 5,000 IUs has brought my levels up to the anticipated levels.

can find better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

but this one is pretty damn good, for the price

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy to get 10000 units gel capsules of Vitamin D at such a good price. It’s one of the most neglected but necessary vitamins. The capsules are nice and small. Very happy

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I see and feel nothing special when compared to other products. Since starting taking large doses of Vitamin D I feel healthier.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

recommended

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is great

❤️❤️❤️Shirochan Cancer Protocol❤️❤️❤️ Clean and good D3!

Posted by shirochan on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good product! This is the current D3 I take in the morning with all my other fat soluble supplements. I take with my K2 i bought in iherbs. You MUST supplement D3 with K2 ALWAYS! make sure you are taking and using magnesium. Magnesium helps Vitamin D absorption. When calcium gets absorbed, it goes primarily into the bloodstream. Vitamin K2 pulls the calcium from blood and carries it to the bones and teeth where it is needed and utilized. If you are deficient in K2, you likely have a calcium build up in your arteries which is linked to cardio vascular disease. DO NOT EVER SUPPLEMENT WITH CALCIUM UNLESS YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED IT. Please do use my rewards code for👉 5% off 👈 M - I - C - 8 - 6 - 5 - 4 (without the dashes) to support my healing cancer naturally journey and check my other reviews for the other products I use along with this. The products I select are mostly clean without the fillers and additives. Your kind support is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

i am using it for a while and it works! Thank you

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works well

Sterke nok!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bra pris Mine blodverdier økte bra