Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product!

10 days dosage in a single serving!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are excellent supplements but please understand how Vitamin D3 works. D3 is an interesting vitamin that has a half life of 15 days. That means whatever you put into your body today, half of that will still be in your system in 15 days time. Unlike many vitamins, D3 stores for 30 days. That's great because you can stretch these out. You also don't need to take them daily. If you're extremely deficient then perhaps, but taking 1 of these weekly is the same as taking 7 x 1,000 IU's daily. A specialist I once spoke to recommended between 1 to 2 of these weekly for most people low in D3. I personally take just the 1. Vitamin D3 is in fashion now and is linked to many things, I developed Asthma a few years ago, in the last 12 months it became particularly bad. Over the last 6 months of being on Vitamin D3 it's 100% gone! No kidding, no need to take any of my puffers anymore. History! Make of that what you will but I'm a believer now.

The best Always.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great

Energiát ad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Energikusabb és koncetráltabb vagyok tőle.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Product

Dobrý produkt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dobrá cena, vysoká dávka vitamínu D3. Asi by se nemělo užívat takto vysoké množství dlouhodobě, ale v kratším horizontu určitě nevadí.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is great for my needs

Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in Finland and therefore we don't get much sunlight in winter. I really noticed a difference with this!!!! It gave me energy to go through the darkest winter month. Will repurchase again for sure.

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought it because of the price. Very nice soft gels. Will have to see over time how it amps up my D3 levels on my blood work.