night serving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So many debates whether to take it at night or in the day, so i decided to try night first. I slept so well like a baby and wake up so fresh!!! I think my sleep quality has improved and hopefully that works in weight loss or muscle repair. :)

Good for the Mega Dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good solid product for those of us that need to pump up our Vitamin D intake. At 220 lbs, I need 7000 IU per day, and starting off mildly deficient, this helps me catch back up.

quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

fast delivery to Australia, don't bother taking anything lower than 10,000 UI. Been taking 3x per day for two weeks now and feeling great already. This is an essential vitamin.

+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff, no doubt ! But, DONT'T U SWALLOW THE CAPSULE !! (Gelatin turns into glutamates in Your body...)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

cheap and a high amount of d3. nothing to complain about!

Good

Posted by firecat77 on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff... no ill effects

Can't really tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking vitamin D for the last 4 years since a scan turned up the information that osteoporosis was severe in the left femur. I don't know if the condition has improved or just stayed at the same level, but I have been in good health and have not broken any bones. I shall continue to take one a day.

too big for the child

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, the softgels are too big for the child

maintaining health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For several years now I have been taking vitamin D3 to help stabilise my relapsing remitting Multiple Sclerosis. Living in Scotland sunshine is limited and I believe that taking this supplement is necessary.

to high dosage for my son.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son crashed and we didn't understand what happened. He was to tired to speek or lift his arm. Probably because the dosage is to high for my son. I think he had vitamine D overdose. That can cause a lot; fatigue, loss of appetite, nausea, dizziness, tinnitus. So better take a lowe dose.

1 2 3 4