night serving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So many debates whether to take it at night or in the day, so i decided to try night first. I slept so well like a baby and wake up so fresh!!! I think my sleep quality has improved and hopefully that works in weight loss or muscle repair. :)

quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

fast delivery to Australia, don't bother taking anything lower than 10,000 UI. Been taking 3x per day for two weeks now and feeling great already. This is an essential vitamin.

Good for the Mega Dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good solid product for those of us that need to pump up our Vitamin D intake. At 220 lbs, I need 7000 IU per day, and starting off mildly deficient, this helps me catch back up.

Good but high dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You should check whether you need such a high dose before buying 10,000 UI capsules; I did not and now I am stuck with too high doseage

+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff, no doubt ! But, DONT'T U SWALLOW THE CAPSULE !! (Gelatin turns into glutamates in Your body...)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

cheap and a high amount of d3. nothing to complain about!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

a good Product, wakes me up and keeps me going during the winter months in the arctic

We order 29 08 2017 .nomber of delivery 4021465885 and you not send a product and we have olrady pay a product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We order 29 08 2017 .nomber of delivery 402146585-0 . and you not send a product ? and we have olrady pay a product.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it helps me to my bones pains I still use them I will come back later with news.

Vitamin D is the best kept secret of pharmaceuticals, It's very good, I recommend it to everyone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase