Best Value Product On The Market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easily the only Vitamin D worth buying! Small, easy-to-swallow capsules, in a compact tub, arrived very soon after ordering (well done iHerb!). The lowest cost per IU of Vitamin D I have found anywhere. Why anyone would buy a lower dose (unless you have small children) is beyond me. Your skin can make 10000 IUs in <20 mins in the summer! Vitamin D causes production of antimicrobial peptides; good article on them here: www.hardydiagnostics.com/articles/Antimicrobial-Peptides.pdf

I recommend these for People with Multiple Sclerosis

Posted by OzMSau on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for keeping your vitamin D levels in the higher range for people that have Multiple Sclerosis

Essential !!!!!

Posted by rautavaara on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in Finland. It's dark all the time, so I'm not getting any sun for over 5-7 months. After I started taking these twice a day....I feel energetic, happy in the morning, and gym work is improved :)

Best Vitamin D on iHerb to date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The body stores vitamin D for long periods of time; it makes no difference whether you take 1,000 IU per day or 10,000 IU once every 10 days. This is the most economical way to take vitamin D. Don't waste money on 400 IU to 5,000 IU doses. Decide how many IU you want to take per day, multiply by 30, divide by 10,000 and take that many softgels per month.

Good Health Vitamin

Posted by clbjr30 on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best form of Vitamin D to take (D3). Also, vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin, so it is fantastic that this company has put olive oil as a companion with the D3 to make it more effective. Taking two softgels a day will reduce your risk of most cancers, cardiovascular diseases, and diabetes by at least 50%.

The secret of health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One a day and keeps the doctor away. Trust me.

night serving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So many debates whether to take it at night or in the day, so i decided to try night first. I slept so well like a baby and wake up so fresh!!! I think my sleep quality has improved and hopefully that works in weight loss or muscle repair. :)

quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

fast delivery to Australia, don't bother taking anything lower than 10,000 UI. Been taking 3x per day for two weeks now and feeling great already. This is an essential vitamin.

Good for the Mega Dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good solid product for those of us that need to pump up our Vitamin D intake. At 220 lbs, I need 7000 IU per day, and starting off mildly deficient, this helps me catch back up.

Incredibly worthy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've always had difficulty absorbing Vitamin D, and I have to take 7,000 IU weekly to get it to stabilize at regular levels. In Brazil, a pack with 4 pills with 7,000 IU costs around USD 8,90 (same formula - Cholecalciferol). I bought this product for USD 21 with shipping. After paying import taxes it summed up to USD 33,60. That is, I bought 360 pills for the price of 15. A deal can't get better than that! Some brazilians complain that they didn't receive the product, however customs through USPS is extremely slow. I've waited 25 days just to get customs clearance, and that's considered fast.