Noticed improvements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for just over 6 months now. What I have noticed is that my skin appears to be much smoother than before (though I observed this approximately 2 months ago). Other than that... my partner was on it for the last month or so. I've been giving him roughly 2 capsules per day (along with Vitamin K2 as MK-7). He noticed that he doesn't get tired as often as before, and that his skin also appears to be more smooth than before (I gave him 10 capsules for about 8 days in a row because I read that each 10 000 IU equals 1 ng/mL... so I wanted to raise his levels quite fast). Right now I've lowered his dosage to 10 000 IU daily, although I think I can reduce it further to 40 000 IU per week for maintenance purposes. My dose is currently at maintenance levels (4 capsules per week) because I've been on this for the last 6 months already. We hadn't had a chance to test our Vitamin D3 levels yet at all... but both of us are not exactly in the sun to begin with, and since we are in Scotland, the sun here appears in full force on a rare basis. I actually had a pretty good idea that both of us were quite deficient in D3 (especially me). Plus, I also noticed that I've been feeling healthier overall since taking it. I think this product is great... but I wouldn't mind iHerb offering Vitamin K2 as MK7 (100 mcg) along with D3 10 000 IU both in 1 capsule. Packing these potencies and forms together would be pretty great and likely lower the overall costs in the long term.

best D3 product; nice price; immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i don't get enough sun so i take D3. it's suspended in olive oil, nice. (some other more $$$$ brands use inferior vegetable (omega-6) oils. my cold got so much shorter this winter.

saves me from colds and flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fresh and excellent value.

Happiness in a pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This level of vitamin D really lives up to what it is suppose to do. Within 3-4 days of starting this. I began to have really good feelings of well being.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take these myself and I read a study from Canada about Vit. D3 and breast cancer so I sent my daughter a bottle as she has breast cancer and asked her to take 3 to 5 a day and she tells me that she is feeling better but has had no scans as of yet to determine any effect.I like being able to buy the 10,000 IU instead of taking so many.

Great price vs quality ratio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I made an order to Europe. Order came swiftly in about a week. Product is just how I it wanted. Strong, pure D- vitamin.

A good source of Vitamin D3 at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I waited for a while to write a review because I wanted to make an honest and thorough review. Excellent dose in a small, easy-to-swallow capsule. 10000 international units of vitamin D3 - the maximum permissible dose per day that can be taken during the year without the danger of overdose. A good price to supply an adult for 1 year. This is the most economical packaging combined with excellent product quality. A very important vitamin for everyone, especially for those who live in the north. Vitamin D3 is safe, even when given as a supplement because it is a natural / vitamin hormone that the body recognizes. I have read more debates - whether to take it at night or during the day. I decided to try at night first. I slept so well as a child and I woke up so fresh! Also, my mood has improved and there is no feeling of weakness in the morning. Vitamin D3 makes me feel a lot better. I've noticed an improvement in good mood and overall metabolism. Since I started taking it, I feel very energetic and strong. I take vitamin D3 together with vitamin K2 (it is very important for the high dose of vitamin D3). It has improved my mood, mood, hair, nails and skin. It also helps depression, reduces the risk of heart disease, multiple sclerosis. It has a positive effect on the thyroid and adrenal glands, reduces the risk of colon cancer and breast cancer. Beware, do not be fooled by the daily dose recommended by the pharmaceutical industry (the "disease industry"), which is 400 international units. Definitely a very small dose! The pharmaceutical industry does not want to do well, but to become an eternal customer.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like the size and potency of this. The capsules are easy to swallow and last a long time. A great buy in my opinion.

Fantastic price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using D3 for years now and take at least 30,000 IU a day along with Vitamin K2 ( very important for high dose Vitamin D3 ). It's hard to find the higher strengths where I live. These caps are small and easy to take. The price is amazing and the speed to Australia incredible. Great product! Thankyou.

It works. Increased from low 20's to 63ng/ml.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taking one of these a day my level increased to 63ng/ml in two months. So it works well.