Best ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have nerver ben so satisfied with a d vitamin product as I with this one

Best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taking it as a part of my ketogenic lifestyle regime. I used to be type 2 prediabetic with fatty liver and candidate for bariatric surgery. I lost most of the excess weight on my own. My blood results are now great (normal sugar and liver enzymes level). Vitamin D3 makes me feel better; noticed improvement in mood swings and overall metabolism. As fat soluble vitamin, I take it with my DHA (omega 3) pills, once a day round moon. At 10000 IU dosage, I balance intake of D3 with vitamin K2 every second day to avoid calcification. Highly recommended!

Great quality and value

Posted by carrotheart on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this Vitamin D for about a year for MS treatment with high doses (supervised by a Dr.) and it has helped me a lot. I feel great and all thanks to this awesome vitamin and other supplements. Great quality, easy to take because of its small size about 1 cm soft capsule, and very affordable price, important for me that have to buy lots of them. I hope you find this review helpful.

Very potent, very good absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very potent, very good absorption

helped with slippery discs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

in combination with magnesium , it strengthened my back nerves so I have no more back pain

VG for us sun-deprived

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Read Jeff T Bowles before you start on this

Impossible de vivre sans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent produit. L'effet de la vitamine D est souverain. Outre les avantages qu'elle represente pour les cancers, c'est l'effet depression saisonniere qui m'a epate. Permet d'entrer dans l'hiver avec un mental non altere. Permet d'attendre l'ete qui tarde sans en ressentir de mal etre physique. Un must ! Avec 360 gelules, vous en avez pour bien plus d'un an. Le dosage de 10 000 UI est exceptionnellement eleve.

Finally an appropriate dosage for vitamin D supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you live anywhere above the latitude of South Carolina, you will almost definitely need to supplement with vitamin D in order to maintain optimal levels of this crucial hormone. And forget about the recommended daily intake of 400 IU. It is way too low. I'd say if you are in good health, at least 10 000 IU/day or more the norther you go is a must! I couldn't find this dosage at my local health store so I'm glad I found it here.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3 10,000IU

Posted by KIKICHEN on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a good to help your bone. Let your body away from Cancer.

best buy product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Here in the Netherlands this quality of product is impossible to buy, only with much much lower IU. So thank you for making available.