best buy product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Here in the Netherlands this quality of product is impossible to buy, only with much much lower IU. So thank you for making available.

Vitamin D3 - Healthy Origins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy with the expedience from my order to the delivery. Very quick. The product is great! I could not ask for anything better and the price was the best that I have found. As it should be.

sunshine in a softgel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. I've been taking this for over 1 month now. I've been taking on average 1 for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I feel great. After 3 months i do plan on taking only 1 a day. We'll see what happens.

A good replacement for a lack of sun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am taking a larger amounts of vitamin D3 as a support to my dammaged neurons. This vitamin is especially important to be taken during winter times, when there is a lack of sun, this essential source of vitamin D, but I take it in capsules during the whole year.

GET 10 PERCENT OFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Value for money with high quality for immune system. To pay less, please see in my iHerb page.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great value family pack!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First line protection.

An effective measure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I know the product from previous use. It's effective. He raised my D3 level from a shortage to high in half a year. Now in the winter I have to use 15,000 IU a day to maintain it. It likes to glue, but just shake it and it's fine.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very good experience with Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU, including annually blood checks.

helps with problem of deficiency of vitamin D due to lack of sunlight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After coming to Ireland I got bony pain because of vitamin D deficiency. Together with multivitamin and multimineral I do not have more that problem.