tiny pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

September 14, 2013: Tiny softgel, easy to swallow and digest. Made with cold pressed olive oil. Omits allergens. It is my understanding that Low vitamin D is implicated in a variety of cancers and is important for calcium absorption and preventing osteoporosis. Many nutritional experts recommend people who do not spend a lot of time in the sun should take and can safely take at least 5000 units per day. Note the amount of this vitamin present in your other supplements and adjust your intake accordingly. Your doctor can check your vitamin D level. I take it in divided doses with calcium 3x day. Happy with this product. Update: June 3, 2015. I have had to stop taking this product for now because I developed symptoms of vitamin D toxicity, as was verified by my doctor checking my vitamin D level. Make sure you check the vitamin D levels in ALL the supplements you take, including those you drink, which I failed to do. Also, the 5000 units recommended by some nutritional experts does not apply to everyone and appears to be too much for me.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's an excelent product

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

small pill, great price

Very Good dosage to take between 1,000IU and 3,000IU as needed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product although not too sure about it being "from Lanolin". Good dosage presentation of 1,000IU. Very good price for 180 capsules.

D3 vitamiini kapseli

Posted by Iherb tilaaja on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Edullinen D3 vitamiini kapseli.

Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product! Small pills, easy to swallow. Like it!

Fixed my toothache

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Most of us have a Vitamin D deficit these days, which causes anything from aching teeth to immune deficiencies to artheroscrlerosis. Since I began taking this supplement, my tooth pain is gone.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. Small pill, easy to swallow. I know it's good for me and safe because that has no allergens.

Sunshine in a bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I call these my happy pills. I take about five when I'm feeling down and it does the trick, makes me happy. :)

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started using the Vitamin D pills out of suspicion that I wasn't getting enough Vitamin D in my diet. The pills are very small and extremely easy to swallow. Plus, I've noticed the small bumps on the back of my arms are starting to go away. I read an article a few months ago that the bumps were due to a Vitamin D deficiency. Perhaps they were right. I will continue to take the Vitamin D, especially now that winter is approaching and there won't be as many opportunities for natural sun exposure.

1 2