A perfect gift...

Posted by NarnianGirl on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is small enough to pass around as a gift to someone not aware of the importance of vit D. Easy to pack and send. I am ordering several more ... Granted, the bigger bottle is more cost-effect, but even this is remarkably cheaper than much weaker vit D products available in my country.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 2,400 IU, 120 Softgels

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

THE MUST for those who live with little natural sunshine like me :( But why 4 stars? It has 2,400 IU and I think it's a bit too much. I took it just because of the price. We overseas residents must calculate because of customs fees, so only this was possible to take this time. I hope I don't get too much of it, will use it 3 times a week or similar.

great option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the higher dose (5000 IU) every other day and trying to remember when I took it and when I didn't. This is the perfect dose for every day! With lupus, I have to avoid sun exposure and my Vit D levels were quite low. I figure they should be where they need to be, now!

Stomach Friendly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. Hopefully when I have my next bonedensity scan in a year or so, these Vitamin D3 softgels will have proven themself to me. The softgels are super easy to swallow for anyone with a problem or dislike of taking vitamins/supplements. I have a touchy stomach and these softgels have not bothered me at all. I think the ordering procedure, pricing and delivery was excellent.

Lätta att svälja++++

Posted by prinsessannellie on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow

D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this but I now take 5000 IU daily now.

does feel good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not find tablets with 2.000 iu so these are a bit strong, so i have to always be carefull not to take a multivitamin on the same day for instance,i would have liked them to be 1.900 iu or 1.800 because now i am a bit afraid to overdose, i take them because i got the advice that this repairs my gut after the candida defastation, i i kind of feel that it is doing something, yes i would like to continue with this product.

Great vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Small softgels. Great value for money! Will buy the stronger version next time.

vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product before but at lower dose. Next time I'll order the lower dose because I'm not sure if 2,400 IU is to much to take in one dose. Thanks I Herb, always fast delivery.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that I can get 2400 IU in one capsule. Not sure if I feel better by taking them, but worth a try.

1 2 3