Mrs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking 3 of these per day per the doctors instructions to help keep my vitamin D levels up so I can absorb more calcium. Taking 3 at a time upset my stomach but spacing them out during the day works fine, if I remember. They are very easy to swallow.

affordable, convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

size of tablets and dosage in each make this a convenient form of supplementation with D3. Also reasonably cheap, especially when you buy the economy size and in bulk. Try finding Prof. Vieth's accessible lecture on the importance of maintaining proper D3 levels on google video to learn more.

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 is a good quality product and the only one of its kind I can find that does not contain corn. This vitamin has an olive oil base. I recommend it!

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good price and quality!

vg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be keeping me healthy.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for couple of years already and I'm not planning to change the brand. My mom uses this too.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take one daily, year around. Could be just luck or something else but I've had less flus in the last two years than before.

Good value for money choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for less than a month so still too early to testify to the product quality and effectiveness. It seems as a good value for the money. IHerb's service was excellent!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery, great product.

1 2 3 4