Best Vitamin-D3 EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! 120 Gels = 4 months! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. * 120 softgels = 4 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great high dosage D3

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great quilty product if you are looking for higher dosage of D3. The pills are small and are easy to swallow.

Great product but do use it with vitamine K

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Many people nowadays are deficient in vitamin D. Vitamin D is mainly produced through exposure to large body parts to direct sunlight. People who are struggling with various symptoms like depression, tiredness, mood swings etc might want to check their vitamin D levels. Dr. Mercola, a dr. I have come to appreciate a lot, has many good articles found on his webpage on how to use vitamin D and vitamin K to enhance your health. Especially in the colder months it can be useful to supplement with vitamin D.

cronic pain

Posted by Reviewer1247661 on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

taking 10,00iu with 2 fish oil to fight chronic pain of arthritics ,working great

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer2722553 on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Yes. Vitamin works. Delivery time was two Weeks. Good.

Healthy Levels of Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This dosage of 5000 Units of Vitamin D3 boosted My Vitamin D Blood level to the Highest range within just 4 weeks, Although higher dosage is required for a lot of Adults. In this Case, to Balance any possible Excess,. It is Best to Consume at least 50 000 Units Twice a week of Real vitamin A from Animal origin (Beef Liver) to Avoid Any trouble that might be linked to Excess of vitamin D3 for Anyone like Me for whom the 5000 IU per Day may be just Slightly too high.

Life saver.

Posted by lyferus on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you live in Singapore, you would know how costly Vitamin D is. Not only is this affordable, but its 5,000 IU per dose. Thumbs up for this product!

in olive oil, good product

Posted by 4778708474957570839 on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

5 stars product, olive oil base

Very important stuff

Posted by 5572186476648475531 on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin d is something that is needed more and more in this western world as we get more and more indoors with our life. These supplements have done wonders for me

good

Posted by 5469863765132493026 on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are easy to take gelcaps with max D3 for the flu season. Forget the flu shots... take this instead! Great price as wel