Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

have a serious Vit D deficiency and have been taking these for ~3 weeks, big improvement already. Really happy with the price, just a fraction of the cost of other sources.

calmer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

really works ...calm me down right away

하루 권장량 초가 입니다. For VitaminD Deficiency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only purchased this one because it was very affordable. After I received it, I started studying about vitamin D. Yes, this one is very high dose for daily, but it should work for people are lack of vitamin D. Take the right amount of vitamin D. If you have a deficiency, you should correct it with 5,000 to 10,000 of vitamin a day for three months--but only under a doctor's supervision. For maintenance, take 2,000 to 4,000 a day of vitamin. Some people may need higher doses over the long run to maintain optimal levels because of differences in vitamin D receptors, living in northern latitudes, indoor living, or skin color. 비타민 D는 하루 2000 - 4000 아이유 가 권장량 입니다. 그러나 이상품은 5000 이므로 권장량보다 훨씬 많습니다. 비타민D 결핍증 있으신 분들에게만 추천할 제품. 건강하신 분들인 Vitamin 디쓰리 4000 아이유 이하 제품으로 선택하세요. 참고로 vitamin 디쓰리는 몸에서 잘 반응하지 않습니다. 디쓰리도 확인 하세요.

Good vit D product

Posted by NBPT10 on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Much has been written on vitamin D so I will not go into it here. This is a decent d product as it uses healthy oils and ingredients. Get your D measured before you decide what dosage is best for you. 5000 i.u's may or may not be an appropriate dosage for you. I only give this 4 stars because I like a liquid form of vitamin D better than this product. It is more cost effective and you can adjust you dose as needed. This is a good deal at the special trial price. Go to my iHerb home page to see what D product I recommend and read more about the many benefits of D. If this was helpful kindly click the YES button and see my iHerb page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health.

SUPER D3 ...5000 IU

Posted by KLIK on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

an excellent product-I use it in winter to support the level of vitamin D3. !!!. Adequate dosage of the drug! Excellent combination of price and quality ...... Capsules are small. I take 1 pc. In a day. There are no pills !. I drink always except summer. Therefore, I order for myself and my loved ones very often !. I will definitely take more ..... I recommend. .....More interesting products - ON MY PAGE! Click on the green button in my name( KLIK KLIK KLIK ).

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I actually really like this vitamin D3. They are very small and easy to swallow. Would buy again.

Helps raise levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

brought me from a 22ng/ml to 41ng/ml in a few months time.

Good and inexpensive

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good, inexpensive product. Vitamin D3 is important to take in winter and when feeling depressed (in which case I would recommend 10,000 IU a day).

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really effective. Living in north without winter sun, I could really see the difference. Energy levels went up and no flue this winter. I was eating this softgels with butter and fatty meals. That way vitamin D gets easily to the system.

nice

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

use it with calcium. Very easy-to-use pills